2 Truths and 1 Lie
Submitted by: Emilia Breton-Lake
Number of Players:
Average Game Time:
5- 10 minutes
Discover unusual facts about your team members while exercising your listening skills in this quick fun ice breaker.
1. Ask your team members to each think of 2 truths and 1 lie about themselves to share with the group. Split the group into 2 groups, and have the first group stand up in a line.
2. One at a time the team members in the line tell their 2 truths and 1 lie.
3. The other team members discuss and choose which is the lie for each of the members is the line the member then reveals which was the lie.
4. Swap places and repeat.
5. Ask the team "What is one thing you learned today that you will use tomorrow?"
1. Instead of splitting into 2 groups you can split into pairs and have each member of the pair introduce the other to the group.
2. You can have the team do 2 lies and 1 truth.
3. If you have a team that knows each other well you can split in to pairs and have the introducer come up with 2 truths and 1 lie (or 2 lies and 1 truth) about their partner.